“Sky-Mobi, a publicly traded app store operator in China, gets promotional help from the the largest mobile carriers, and that has helped Michael Song, its chief executive officer, to become a “local king,” he said in a recent interview.” Read more.
- SkyMobi Sponsors “Mobile Growth Fellowship” Dinner at E3
- SkyMobi Sponsors ‘Gaming Insiders’ Dinner at E3
- SkyMobi Releases “Emma’s World” on the iOS App Store Throughout Greater China
- Beach Buggy Racing Finishes First Week in China with One Million Downloads
- 2014 Was a Break Through Year for SkyMobi Publishing