“We all know the Chinese mobile games market is different from other markets. But is that really so? Perhaps it’s more correct to say that the Chinese mobile games market just reflects more extreme consumer behaviour than other markets. Certainly these graphs from literature we picked up at the GMIC Beijing 2014 conference from app distribution company SkyMobi demonstrates some intriguing facts.” Read More.
- SkyMobi Sponsors “Mobile Growth Fellowship” Dinner at E3
- SkyMobi Sponsors ‘Gaming Insiders’ Dinner at E3
- SkyMobi Releases “Emma’s World” on the iOS App Store Throughout Greater China
- Beach Buggy Racing Finishes First Week in China with One Million Downloads
- 2014 Was a Break Through Year for SkyMobi Publishing